Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello World!

Hey all! Welcome to my little corner of the world. I suppose I should introduce myself now, huh?

I am, if you haven't gathered by now, a player of the MMO, World of Warcraft. If you haven't figured it out yet either, I tend to play Paladins. Death Knights are new, and I like them and want to get in on being a solid player as one. One you can count on to do things and all.

Kind of like how I feel I am with my Paladin. She's a level 70 Protection Paladin who's mostly done 5-man instances. As much as it urks me, Lariqe (the name of my paladin) just never got a chance to go into Karazhan at the very least. And trust me, that urks me to no end.

But now things are different, and hopefully I'll be able to do the 10-man raids at the least. 25-man... we'll see. I should, hopefully, be able to tank those and all.

But as for my Death Knight, Kymurii, well... we'll just have to wait and see what's in store for her now, shouldn't we?

No comments: